- An innovative child- centricapproach.
- Emphasis on understanding the child: his concentration levels, memory, reasoning and creativity.
- A system of “Continuous Informal Evaluation”based on classwork, theme based worksheets and observation sessions is followed.
- Biannual results to monitor the child,s development.
- The school follows a non-detention policy in the primary classes.
The Primary And The Secondary Schooling Years.
- Learning structured to empower the students to share their thoughts and ideas
- The curriculum is designed to encourage the teamwork.
- Learning through group discussion, projects as well as hands-on activities and experimentation.
- Empasis is laid more on ‘learning by doing’ rather than rote learning.
- Our teachers act as Facilitators and Guides throughout the learning process.