Rules of Payment
The rules for the payment of school fee are as the follows:
- The fee for classes XI & XII the fee has to be paid annually in advance at the time of admission.
- All types of fee shall be extracted along at the time of annual fee. Later only monthly fee shall be extracted.
- The fee can be paid in cash at the school counter or via bank into prescribed bank accounts.
- Fee is to be deposited within 10th of current month.
- If the fee is no paid within the scheduled time then a fine of Rs. 20/- shall be added to the amount.
- The same fine should go up to Rs.40/- If not paid within the current month.
- If the child fails to deposit the fee for two consecutive months, the school is fully authorized to struck of names from the school rolls
- No fee is refundable except Security amount after producing the receipt at the school account section. Security money is refundable within 6 months of leaving the school.
- The school holds the discretionary powers of changing the fee as and when required