JPS Lakhaura has well stocked library for the primary, junior and senior students housed in spacious, well-ventilated hall. The school has more than 6000 books, a separate reference section for senior students and teachers, an extensive subscription of journals and magazines for extensive and intensive study. The open shelf system and display of latest editions n library go a long way to inculcate a healthy reading habit amongst the youngsters
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library.
- Library Books may be issued to the students above class IV and must be returned within 8 days . Provision of reissue is there. Fine of Rs 5/- day shall be levied if one fails to return or re-issue the book.
- Every student must carry a piece of newspaper to cover the book immediately after issue.
- Marking, underlining, cutting, erasing, tearing pages is strictly prohibited.
- Any damage or Loss of books shall be recovered from the borrower.
- Periodicals and journals are not allowed to be issued. Students must read n replace them carefully.